A Day in the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi.
Me and my girl, Charisse planned to go to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi because she said that it is an amazing places. We went there today and it was trully an amazing and one of a kind place that you can visit here in UAE. Just the view miles away from the road, you can tell that the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque is really beautiful!
- Are there any entrance fees? – No, getting inside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is completely free.
- how can we go in the Grand Mosque? – take a taxi and tell the driver to bring you to the grand mosque
- Can you take pictures inside the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque? – Yes!
- Are the staffs friendly? – Yes!
- Can we eat inside the Grand mosqe? – Nope
- Can I wear shorts inside the Area? – Nope! You cannot enter the Mosque when you wear shorts
- Do I need to wear abaya? – Yes, all girls are required to wear abaya. They will lend you an abaya tobe used inside the Grand Mosque.
- Is there security when entering? – Yes, security is high on this place.
- Can I go anywhere in the area? – Nope, there are only designated places for tourists and visitors. You cannot enter some other areas.
All photographs are mine and taken with Sony a6000 with kit lens. POST processed in Adobe Lightroom CC (mobile)